Saturday, February 29, 2020

2019 Honda Crv Jdm Parts




Did you think it was not the right time to try it or just a racing incident? I also haven鈥檛 seen the footage so I can鈥檛 comment on the incident itself. Q: (Velimer Veljko Jukik - Avtofocus) Max, we have seen quite an advantage in this race, beside your driving skill. Talking about your pace specific to Max, is there anything you could have done differently, strategically or otherwise, that you think could have led to you being faster than him today. Q: (Lars Van Soest - De Telegraaf) Max, how would you rate this weekend comparing it to all your other wins and other good weekends? PG: Starting in P6, I felt good in the car the whole weekend. Just having a whole clean weekend I think is what we are always after and I think that鈥檚 what happened this weekend. Q: And Lewis, if you had, for example, put the Medium tyre on instead of a second set of Softs at that first pit stop, do you think it could have been any different?





Q: (Gianfranco Papini - MomentoGP) Lewis, you鈥檙e surrounded by promising drivers, two young stars. MV: I think it鈥檚 always difficult to comment on that when you鈥檙e not inside the team. Even a lot of changes are created to the inside. I took a lot of risk at the end and I apologise to Alex. That was a lot of money in those days. First the Ferrari, and then I was like: 鈥極K, this looks quite similar to Bahrain 2018, in P4鈥? and then after I knew Lewis would try something. LH: It鈥檚 always a big question, when is the right time to try it. You two have both got experience of what it鈥檚 like when you鈥檝e got an intense fight with your team-mate but one which is usually respectful - but sometimes goes over the line. Just got off the phone with Tim and he was extremely helpful in all aspects of my parts questions.





And then obviously we got him through the pitstop and then I got caught up behind a Ferrari and then he just blitzed past me on the straight and there was nothing I could do. As a kid you dream about being in Formula One, and then when it happens it becomes the best day of your life and then after you dream about your first podium. That鈥檚 already a good result and then yeah, you just stay out of trouble and other people, of course, make mistakes and you profit from that. I just kept working on myself, tried to push the team as much as I could, telling them, OK, we need to make the best out of all the opportunities we have until the end of the year. With the original parts of the company, you can actually make your drive hassle free and with no fear of incidents because of faulty auto parts. I tried to defend the best way I could, and coming out of the last corner, just flat out and hoping that the engine can give you every single horsepower it can get.





Carbon fiber hoods are the sure way to go when you want to give your engine and all it's components the desired attention it so very much needs. They offer an unlimited number of VIN checks for one of their service options and the price is way better than the other services out there. Q: Did you lose any time there? Yes change the filter every time. Yes. The car dealer is one of the best places to order car parts. Yes. It is the only online Honda instruction document I found; Pub MII, May 2016. The URL is four lines of hash, else I'd post it here for verification. I think it鈥檚 great to see Pierre up here. It鈥檚 not a great feeling. Naturally it鈥檚 never a great one between team-mates. MV: It鈥檚 a team effort today, I think. MV: Yeah, I guess so. MV: Yeah, it was good.